Our client is an established company in the Milwaukee area. This employer is currently interviewing qualified candidates to assist with the post-sale process.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for completing all administrative tasks related to completing customers’ orders. This includes meeting with the buyer to review financing options, completing sales transactions, and providing delivery updates. Additional tasks involve answering phone lines and greeting customers.
This person will have the option to work part-time or full-time hours. Saturdays are required.
- Associates degree in accounting, business or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Five or more years of experience in customer service or administrative support
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.