Our client, a mid-sized firm of certified public accountants and management consultants, serves large and small clients throughout the nation in a variety of industries and sectors. They are currently looking for a qualified individual to manage their audit engagements, offering a flexible-hybrid schedule that values a work life balance.
This person will be responsible for planning and managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously. This will include overseeing the entire audit process, including supervising staff, coordinating engagement workflow and progress, managing time and engagement budgets, reviewing workpapers and financial statements, and acting as a liaison between partners, clients, and staff.
- Supervising diversified accounting and auditing assignments.
- Keeping clients informed of the status of projects.
- Interacting with partners as necessary.
- Directing and instructing assistants in work to be performed.
- Reviewing workpapers, performing quality review of financial statements, and keeping clients up to date on current GAAP matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Accounting or Finance.
- Previous experience in public accounting.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Technical audit and GAAP knowledge.
- Limited business travel (less than 5% overnight).
- CPA required.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.