Our client is the nation’s largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles. This company is interviewing candidates to join their team in the Consumer Analytics Analyst position.
In the Consumer Analytics Analyst will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations for the CXI program, including supporting an email inbox and maintaining the global dealer database. This person will leverage analytical methods and tools to analyze and assess business performance through a compilation of wholesale, retail, and consumer data.
- Leveraging multiple data sources to collect, process, design, develop, maintain, and perform statistical analysis to extract insights from data to inform business decisions and improve organizational performance.
- Processing, cleaning, and organizing large datasets for established reporting and custom analysis
- Utilizing various tools to integrate data from disparate data sources that identify trends, patterns, challenges, opportunities, and insights in data.
- Developing streamlined approaches for the transition of analytical output into simple, clear reports or dashboards.
- Collaborating with internal team and cross functional partners to ensure business opportunities and issues identified are customer-centric, thoroughly defined and understood, data-driven solutions.
- Working with CXI vendor on maintaining program operations
- Communicating findings and insights from analyses to influence strategies, decisions of key stakeholders and partners, and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders.
- Pursuing continuous improvement and evaluating processes on an ongoing basis.
The ideal should be data centric. They will play a key role in enabling data-driven decision-making, collaborating with colleagues across the business unit to identify actionable insights and strategies based upon a well-informed understanding of product performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Market Research, Operations and Technology Management, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics or a related field.
- 2 years business analysis experience, preferably focused on product development and performance.
- Experience working with business forecasting, large datasets or data marts, heavy data lifting, interfacing with APIs, cleaning, and preparation.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VBA, Access, Power BI, and SQL.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software such as R or Python; advanced working knowledge of MySQL, Excel, Structured and Unstructured data, and more common data analytical tools; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong communication (verbal, written), collaboration skills, and interpersonal skills; analytical/ problem-solving, detail-oriented, organizational, project management and time management skills.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to email@example.com. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.