Our client is one of the nation’s leading manufacturing companies, based in the Milwaukee area. This employer is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a key position on the customer service team.
The Customer Care Representative will respond to junior level inquiries via phone and email. This may include escalating requests and concerns to department managers or team leads as appropriate. This person will maintain accurate contact lists and create filing systems for various reports.
- Entering customer information into the databases.
- Providing information by answering customer concerns, questions/requests.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Maintaining a filing system, submitting, and/or reconciling various reports.
The ideal candidate will ensure that customers receive a timely and quality response to their inquiry.
- High School or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and Saturdays.
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.