Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the Greater Milwaukee area. This employer is interviewing qualified candidates to join their leadership team.
The Director of Marketing and New Business Development will be responsible for facilitating effective strategies among the Sales Engineers and Vice President of Sales, while building relationships with new and existing customers. This involves assisting with engineering issues and with providing new quotes. This individual will collaborate closely with the General Manager, Plant Foreman, Production Managers, and the engineering team to promote a smooth transition from sample run to production runs.
- Understanding limits of the manufacturing process and advising customers accordingly.
- Evaluating new projects and preparing job quotes.
- Preparing sales forecasts, final quotes going to new customers, and recommending credit limits and terms for new customers
- Reviewing customer contracts when needed.
- Attending trade shows (about 2-3 times per year).
- Reviewing cost sheets and surcharges
- Monitoring sales database and follow-up on all website inquiries
- Evaluating new projects and preparing job quotes
- Visiting existing customers and potential customers.
- Identifying and creating new business opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and strategic marketing
- Proficiency in reading/drawing 3D models.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and accurately quote new jobs.
- Able to read engineering drawings, organize work assignments and accurately quote new jobs.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.