Our client is one of the nation’s leading manufacturing companies, based in the Milwaukee area. This employer is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a key position on the licensing team.
The Licensing Coordinator will be responsible for collaborating with the Product Management team in the Licensing department. This person will assist with the review & approval of cads/samples, purchasing, products, updating the digital product development management system with comments from the Licensing team, creating and maintaining sample tracking reports, and Ad hoc projects as needed.
Additional duties include managing samples to/from licensees, assisting with preparation of documents for key deliverables, line plans, selling reports, and Product Knowledge Tools. The coordinator will create, execute, maintain sample storage and organization plan, and collaborating with key cross functional partners on a day to day basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Three or more years of experience in a merchandising and purchasing preferred.
- Experience with (FlexPLM).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written, organization, and virtual teamwork skills; Attention to detail and product quality.
- Financial Acumen skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.