Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the Greater area of Milwaukee. This employer is interviewing qualified candidates to join their administration department as a Production Coordinator.
This person will be responsible for ensuring that schedules given to Supervisors and Drivers are being followed and assisting the Production Control Manager. This will involve coordinating with the Shipping Supervisor and outside vendors to create schedules for drivers. This individual will create production reports, working with administration, and supervisors to manage schedules to maximize on-time delivery.
- Expediting orders for rush jobs on the production floor. Approximately 80% of your day will be spent on the production floor.
- Expediting samples and other production when needed.
- Updating schedules for the Production Control Manager.
- Preparing Production Reports for plant goals and performance.
- Managing outside vendors (priorities/follow-up).
- Creating and updating schedules.
- High school diploma, or related experience.
- Production control background preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to understand all production related documents.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills, Organized (attention to detail).
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.