Our client is a municipal department in the Milwaukee area. They are currently interviewing candidates for a key role in their Finance department as a Project Accountant.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for the analysis, monitoring and preparation of financial statements and reports. This person will lead in the financial Enterprise Software-wide system implementation (Yardi System), including the formalization of standardize Enterprise-wide system and procedures.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring accounts/records are kept for accurate financial management and reporting.
- Assisting in year-end audit process.
- Performing accounts analysis, reconciliation, monthly close out, and budget analysis.
- Leading the enterprise-wide financial system integration.
- Identifying process improvements, creating standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
- Real Estate experience is required.
- Two or more years of accounting experience.
- Strong with Excel formulas and functions and analytical/data gathering.
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; organizational skills, attention to detail; interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to email@example.com. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.