Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the Greater Milwaukee Area. This employer is interviewing qualified candidates to join their business development team.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for facilitating effective customer interactions and ensuring the seamless progression from sample runs to production. This involves assisting with engineering issues and with new quotes. This individual will collaborate closely with the President of Operations, Production Manager, and Owner to enhance the company’s overall performance.
- Understanding limits of the manufacturing process and advising customers accordingly.
- Making initial contacts with new customers, and customer contract review when needed.
- Evaluating new projects and preparing job quotes.
- Visiting existing customers and potential customers as needed.
- Attending trade shows (about 2-3 times per year).
- Reviewing cost sheets and surcharges.
- Assisting in evaluation of samples and experiments.
- Proficiency in reading/drawing 3D models.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and accurately quote new jobs.
- Able to read engineering drawings, organize work assignments and accurately quote new jobs.
- Knowledge of wax, shell, foundry, and finishing procedures helpful.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.