Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader! Our client is an international manufacturing company, based in Milwaukee. This employer is currently interviewing candidates for a key position on the procurement team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial guidance and direction as it relates to the Company’s SAP system. This person will serve as one of the main contributors to the Procurement Finance Manager’s department, creating reports for cross-functional partners.
- Supporting the month-end process.
- Posting journal entries.
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- Performing financial analysis to understand cost drivers.
- Determining insight from data, identifying root problems, and proposing solutions.
- Establishing process improvements that leverage the Company’s SAP system, Working with system configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and training activities.
This individual will serve as a liaison between the Finance community and the Global Information Services Group, as well as the ERP project team executing the global rollout of the Company’s SAP Financials application.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite – experience with SAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.