Our client is a local manufacturer with an international customer base. This company is interviewing qualified candidates to join their product development department as Senior Project Coordinator. This position is REMOTE.
The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing support for various ongoing projects. This includes supporting all manufacturing related activities such as travel to assembly plants. This person will participate in daily and weekly meetings and provide weekly summary updates.
- Managing inventory for assembly events.
- Executing program tracking documents including BET and Blueprint
- Creating presentations and monitoring the program inventory.
- Plan on a page (POAP).
- Executing (basic) data analysis.
- Tracking open actions/tasks, budget, PO’s to actual/plan, resources, and due dates.
The ideal candidate will support team members and project leaders and create field communications service support via email/phone.
- Bachelors (Marketing, Communications, Business) or related fields preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of experience supporting projects, preferably admin experience (customer-centric, solution minded, collaborative, team player).
- Experience with data analytic tools – specifically Power BI.
- Proficiency in Jira.
- Strong understanding of requirement management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal, organizational, detail oriented, and teamwork skills.
- Able to multi-task and respond to shifting priorities.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.