Our client is the nation’s largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles. This company is interviewing candidates to join their team in the Customer Service Operations department as a Service Warranty Administrator.
The Service Warranty Administrator will be responsible for the quality of timely and accurate processing of warranty claims and documents while utilizing decision-making skills. This requires interaction with dealer network, technical service, and other company stakeholders. Interaction will be primarily via phone.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AS400 system.
- Knowledge of auto/motorcycle manufacturing.