Our client is one of the nation’s leading manufacturing companies, based in the Milwaukee area. This employer is currently interviewing qualified candidates to join their supply management department.
The Supply Management Analyst will be responsible for purchasing and project management of assigned business areas. This will involve managing the supply chain, development of parts, and assemblies between the company’s plants and external suppliers. The Analyst will work with other team members to provide technical guidance of designers, manufacturing engineers and external stakeholders.
- Managing the project timelines through product development RFQ, PPAP, purchasing subcomponents, and product launch.
- Cutting orders to suppliers.
- Overseeing key data in Microsoft Excel and MS Project.
- Managing components and assemblies through process and product verification, validation to product launch.
- Working with team to confirm supplier cost, quality and timing requirements are met per business case commitments.
- Associate or Bachelor’s in Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Purchasing and/or Project Management or a related technical field.
- Three or more years of project management or supply chain management experience; professional services procurement in SAP system a plus.
- Prior experience in SAP software for purchasing, CAD experience (preferably in Creo) a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of PPAP, APQP and other quality methodologies; Knowledge of engines, powertrain, metal forming or chassis systems.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled in a confidential manner.